- *Creative Design for Teachers: A professional development experience
- *Talking About Design: A collaboration with Punya Mishra, Ben Scragg, Daniel Brasic, Kevin Close, Luis Perez-Cortez, Amanda Riske, and Steven Weiner.
- Learning by Design Course Development: An online masters course focused on teachers as designers and promoting learning by design.
- Principled Innovation-infused Design: A design model that highlights the moral and ethical dimensions of design in education. For use by the Mary Lou Fulton Teachers' College. Here's a video on the framework, produced by Claire Gilbert.
- *Creative Design in the Architecture Studio: How do a group of graduate architecture students design a building for something that doesn't exist? How architects teach creative design.
- Analyzing the Literature on Teachers and Design: Literature review of research on teachers and design.
- Online Critical Dialogue: An analysis of an online EdD course designed to facilitate Frierean Critical Dialogue. We are analyzing several discussion formats: asynchronous text, asynchronous video, synchronous video + asynchronous text to determine to what extent they might enable critical dialogue.
*Open for collaboration